1. Look inside yourself. Reflect on your vision for your future.
2. Articulate with much clarity and specificity where you are today
3. Compare your vision with your reality
4. Ask yourself: “Do I love where I am (or who I am) today enough to stay here forever?”
5. Clearly express any fears you may have about your vision and the transformation that must take place for it to live.
6. Think about the people and organizations you’ve committed to in your past and present; determine who might belong in your future.
7. Decide what is worth fighting for right now.
8. Make the decision and prove it with execution.
Summarized from page 125-126 Primal Leadership by Daniel Goldman